Welcome to our Summer camp! The camp features a variety of sports and activities options to choose from: Soccer, Basketball, Dance and Martial Arts, and many many more. Keep your children active, focused, and having fun during the Summer in 2019!
The TAC Advantage:
- Unique Mix and Match options: Students ages 6 to 12 can choose 1 sport per half day, and 2 sports per week. Students can mix and match their sports and activities and choose to create the fun-filled week they want to create. Students ages 4-5 will be part of our amazing Adventure Camp.
- Broad Age and Gender Focus: Our camps are perfect for the whole family, offering options for students ages 4-12 and perfect options for both boys and girls!
- Skill Assessment: Skill level is assessed on the first day and campers are associated accordingly.
- Knowledge of levels and skills: Students are placed into the appropriate level out of 5 skill levels, as according to our 5 Star Development plan. Students learn what they need to do to achieve the next level of skill.
- Dynamic Camp Experience: Our camps focus on fun training and development, mixed with frequent game-play, to create a varied and dynamic week of camp.
- Life Skills and Confidence: We focus on developing good habits, nurturing a positive sports mentality and building great moral character and leadership.
- Progress Tracking: Students are tracked on their progress throughout the week through our student handbooks. Students receive a thorough and detailed online progress report at the end of the week.
- TAC T-shirt
- Progress Report
- Fun Group Photos
Please find a daily summer camp schedule below. Please note that this schedule is a guideline and the timing of events is subject to change.
7:30 AM – 9:00 AM: Before Care Option
8:45 AM: Half Day AM and Full Day Sign-In
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM: Morning Session
11:50 AM – 12:00 PM: Half Day AM Sign-Out
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM: Lunch
12:45 PM – 1:00 PM: Half Day PM Sign in
1:00 PM – 4:00 PM: Afternoon Session
4:00 PM – 4:15 PM: Half Day PM and Full-Day Sign-Out
4:00 PM – 6:00 PM: After Care Option
TAC Sports Summer Camp 2019
CAD $501.88 13 (Tax: ）
ClassTop promise you
People viewed this also looked at
Debate Camp - TorontoDebate Camp aims to empower students with the skills of effective communication and teamwork through the avenues of debate and public speaking.Debate CampFrom CAD $639.6310-17 Toronto
Ryerson Summer Day Campsour program has evolved to offer a Leader In Training program for teens, sport camps through Ryerson’s varsity teams (hockey, basketball, soccer), and academic camps in partnership with University facultiesRyerson Summer Day CampsFrom CAD $203.46-17 Toronto
Sylvan Summer Camps 2019Our tutors use a personal approach and interactive technology to help kids learn math, reading, writing and more—turning B’s into A’s and frustration into confidence!Sylvan LearningFrom CAD $461.153-15 Toronto